British Airways – UK’s Flag Carrier Airline
British Airways, UK’s leading airline, was found in the year 1974. Today British Airways operates an extensive global route network with its 280 modern fleets including Airbus, Boeing, and Embraer. British Airways also intends to add 100 more aircraft by the year 2020.
British Airways headquarters is located at the London Heathrow Airport. British Airways flies to more than 200 destinations across 75 countries in the world. Every 90 seconds, a British Airways flight takes off carrying hundreds of passengers and offering them gourmet meals along with a comfortable journey to their desired destination.
British Airways first flew to Islamabad in 1976, just two years after its launch. After a gap of 11 years British Airways flights to Pakistan resumed in 2019. Currently, as COVID cases have started to go down in Pakistan, British Airways Pakistan has decided to revert back to its original schedule and the first flight landed from the UK to Islamabad, Pakistan on 14th August. British Airways Pakistan is ensuring enhanced precautionary measures and is following British government and WHO recommended health security protocols for the well being of British Airways Pakistan passengers. Since there is a massive Pakistani diaspora living in Britain, British Airways Islamabad and Lahore route is a very busy and popular one. British Airways flights are updated regularly on Sastaticket.pk and British Airways booking can also be done instantly on Sastaticket.pk. British Airways tickets are affordable for all budget groups.
If you are travelling to the UK here’s why you should choose British Airways Pakistan flights:
- Flexible bookings
- Disinfected interiors and surfaces
- HEPA- filtered air in the planes
British Airways Islamabad flights come in economy, premium economy and business classes. In every travel class, passengers have quick access to British Airways Pakistan premium entertainment system, delectable meals, snacks and drinks. We recommend that you upgrade to business class for more space and privacy. British Airways Pakistan’s aim is to make your British Airways flight experience as comfortable as possible.
British Airways Trivia:
British Airways flights are one of the biggest and the most up-to-date in the world. With a home base in the London Heathrow airport, the British airline flies to over 200 destinations across 75 countries on the globe. Interesting Fact: Every 90 seconds, one British Airways flight takes off from somewhere in the world, you should make your British Airways online booking as early as possible. Another interesting tidbit about the UK’s national carrier is that 123,000 passengers fly on British Airlines every day. British Airways Pakistan passengers would be pleased to know that the airline serves up 25 million cups of tea a year so book your British Airways ticket now on Sastaticket.pk. Pakistan’s biggest travel portal also regularly updates British Airways flight status on its pages.
More Unique Features of the British Airways:
- Aboard the Business Class of Club World London City, you can check-in for your trip to New York JFK up to 20 minutes before your flight departure.
- It offers check-in without any additional cost.
- You can avail free seat selection option within 24 hours of the date of journey.
- When traveling aboard Club World London City, on your way from London City you are served a delicious hot or cold meal, drinks of your preference, and the signature afternoon tea. When taking a flight from New York, you are served pre-flight dining in the lounge followed by a light snack and warm breakfast.
British Airways – Online Flight Booking
British Airways reservation on Sastaticket.pk is a fairly simple process. Here’s how you can do British Airways ticket reservation on Sastaticket.pk:
- On the Flights homepage enter your departure and arrival destinations, your travel dates and the number of passengers and press Search.
- You will then be taken to a new page where all search results will be shown with multiple flight options to choose from.
- Select your preferred British Airways flight.
- A new page will open showing you a summary of your British Airways flight along with additional fare rules.
- Click on Continue Booking.
- A new page will open in which you will have to enter passenger details. Make sure you sign up first as registered members can enjoy exclusive benefits.
- Make sure to enter details as per your passport and CNIC in order to avoid any possible hassles while travelling. This way you will easily get British Airways check in.
- After this you will be taken to the payments page where you can pay via bank transfer or credit card or via Easypaisa and JazzCash.
- Congratulations, you have successfully purchased a British Airways booking.
- Any cancellation or changes made to this booking may be subject to British Airways fees, please check fare rules before requesting for a refund.
British Airways Check In:
British Airways provides a convenient and easy way for online check-in to help you save your valuable time. The airline allows you to check-in online before 24 hours of departure. You can also web check-in with their app. All you need to do is enter the booking name, and you will be able to do British Airways online check in.
Popular British Airways Worldwide Routes
Here are the most popular routes for British Airways:
- British Airways from Islamabad to London
- British Airways from Islamabad to NewYork ( via London )
- British Airways from Islamabad to Jeddah ( via London )
- British Airways from Jeddah to Islamabad ( via London )
- British Airways from Islamabad to Glasgow
- British Airways from Islamabad to Dubai ( via London)
- British Airways from Islamabad to Doha ( via London)
- British Airways from Islamabad to Istanbul ( via London)
British Airways Islamabad to London flight just takes 8 hours to complete and is in high demand at Sastaticket.pk. When booking your British Airways ticket ensure quick payment to secure your reservation.
British Airways Updated Coronavirus Information
Since it is the national flag carrier, British Airways follows the advice of the UK government. If you are planning to UK during the COVID-19 pandemic then you must follow UK government’s travel guidance which can be checked here. If you are travelling from Pakistan via British Airways then you will be screened at the airport for any symptoms of Covid-19.
British Air Baggage Policy
- Adults, young adults & children: 1 handbag/laptop bag of maximum 23 kg and up to 40X30X15 cm plus 1 additional cabin bag of maximum 23 kg and up to 56X45X25 cm.
- For infants (under 2 years): 1 cabin bag weighing maximum 23 kg and up to 56X45X25 cm in size and volume.
Checked baggage on British Airways Pakistan needs to be up to 90X75X43 cm and includes baggage fixtures like wheels, handles and pockets. Total weight across multiple bags cannot be split as the weight limit applies to only a single bag.
More information about the airline’s baggage allowance can be found here.
British Airways i360
The i360 is an observation tower on the seafront of Brighton, England owned by British Airways. The tower is built like a vertical pier. The airline claims that the i360 is the world’s tallest moving observation tower.
FAQs About British Airways
When will domestic and International flight operations resume in Pakistan?
For the latest information on domestic and international flights operations in Pakistan, refer to the Corona Travel Update page.
Is it safe to travel during COVID-19? What precautions should we take during air travel?
As the world economy opens up you can travel as per WHO guidelines. Also refer to British Airways Pakistan policies when planning to do British Airways online booking.
What is the travel policy of British Airways on Covid-19?
British Airways flights to destinations around the world have resumed subject to local laws and policies. To know more about travel updates for British Airways Pakistan click here.
How much will it cost to change my cancelled flight?
There is no charge for changing bookings that contain a cancelled flight. Any further changes will be subject to the original booking conditions.
How many days do I have to change the booking?
Passengers can change their booking up to 48 hours after the original scheduled time of departure. To make changes after then, you must call us or British Airways Pakistan. All changes must be made within 14 days of the original scheduled departure time.
Can I cancel and refund my ticket if my flight is cancelled?
Yes. In some cases, you will be able to do this up to 24 hours prior to the original time of departure. After this, refunds must be finalized offline. Please note that the original service fee is not refunded. Contact Sastaticket.pk for more details.
Can I book multiple destinations with stopovers?
Yes, you can.
What can I carry in my checked baggage while flying from British Airways?
You can take toiletries, creams, powders, food items, and medicines.
What is Advance Passenger Information? Why do I need to provide it?
Advance passenger information (APIS) is information about passengers required by the governments of different countries prior to travel. APIS contains information such as passport number (valid travel document number), passport expiration date, date of birth, nationality etc. and it will vary as per the country you are travelling to. The information can be completed during your web check-in or at the airport. You can also contact your local British Airways office or your travel agent who will assist you in providing this information. Passengers travelling to/from USA, Canada and Australia are required to submit their advance passenger information during the booking process.
Can I upgrade my seat if my flight has been cancelled?
You cannot upgrade when changing your cancelled flight. Once you have made the change, upgrades will be subject to the original terms & conditions.