Gulf Air – National Carrier of Bahrain
Gulf Air is the premier airline of Bahrain which was established in 1950. It’s one of the oldest and very first commercial airlines of the Middle East. The airline connects Bahrain with 49 cities and 27 countries around the world.
Gulf Air headquarter is located at Muharraq and operates from the Bahrain International Airport. The national carrier has over 34 modern aircraft to provide its passengers with a luxurious and comfortable journey. Renowned for its traditional hospitality and high-quality services, Gulf Air is committed to provide the best of everything to every passenger.
Gulf Air Updated Covid-19 Policy:
As per the Greek immigration authorities, all passengers must comply with the following requirements:
- Must complete a Passenger Locator Form available on this link https://travel.gov.gr/#/ at least 24 hours before check-in; passengers will not be accepted against email confirmation.
- Families can submit a combined e-PLF with an inclusion of all required family members in the respective PLF fields. In response, they will receive only one (1) QR code.
- Transit pax are exempted from PLR application and PCR test.
- Effective 9th Nov, all pax travelling to ATH must hold a negative PCR test conducted 72 hrs. before arrival.
- Effective 9th Nov, all pax travelling out of Greece must hold e-PLF.
- For all your Visa related queries please contact the Embassy of Greece in Pakistan.
Gulf Air More Flexibility | Unlimited Changes
Keeping in mind the ever-changing global environment shaped by the covid-19 pandemic, airlines all over the world are coming up with new ways to facilitate their customers. Travelers might need to change their travel plans and bookings due to a sudden change in regulations or health problems, that’s why Bahrain’s national flag carrier, Gulf Air, is offering its customers more flexibility when it comes to booking tickets.
With Gulf Air, you can now change your booking without fees, exchange your ticket anytime for one year or refund your tickets until 31st December 2020.
For existing bookings, Gulf Air customers may keep the ticket without having to commit to a new flight date and the ticket value will remain valid for a maximum of 1 year from the original ticket issuance date, irrespective of the ticket validity.
If you’ve booked directly with the airline then please contact Gulf Air through their mobile app or their contact center to arrange for your preferred choice. If you’ve purchased your ticket through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
For more information regarding the offer’s terms and conditions, visit their website.
Awards for Gulf Air
Gulf Air won the “Best Airline in Technology – Middle East” in 2016. In the same year, the airline was awarded the “Hospitality and Tourism Development of the Year.”
The airline supports the Kingdom’s on-going economic growth. With its friendly staff, healthy cuisine, and luxurious services – Gulf Air aims to become the best in class all around the globe.
If you want to save your valuable time, then go for web check-in instead of arriving at the airport hours before your departure. Gulf Air offers convenience and simplicity to check-in online, so passengers don’t have to wait for hours in check-in queues at the airport.
The airline allows website check-in from 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight departure. It is applicable for both domestic and international airlines.
Baggage Allowance Information
The baggage allowance varies depending on the class of travel and the final destination. It is suggested not to exceed baggage weight than the given requirements. Also, passengers should not carry jewelry, cash, or any documents in the checked baggage. Here are the baggage details according to the class of travel.
|All fare families Redemption tickets||2 piece up to||32kg|
|Friendly & Freedom fares Redemption tickets||2 piece up to||23kg|
|Deal & Basic fares||1 piece up to||23kg|
The Falconflyer members of Gulf Air will receive additional complimentary baggage allowance depending on their membership tier level:
|1 additional bag up to||1 additional bag up to||1 additional bag up to|
Checked Baggage Rules
Maximum baggage weight is based on fare type and class of travel.
Excess baggage charges may apply:
- 32KG per piece (maximum weight)
- 95 x 75 x 45 cm
Popular Worldwide Routes of Gulf Air
Following are the renowned airlines of Gulf Air:
- Gulf Air Flights from Bahrain to Baku (non-stop flight)
- Gulf Air Flights from Bahrain to Karachi (non-stop flight)
- Gulf Air Flights from Muscat to Riyadh (1 stop flight)
- Gulf Air Flights from Lahore to Bahrain (non-stop flight)
- Gulf Air Flights from Istanbul to Islamabad (1 stop flight)
- Gulf Air Flights from Karachi to Najaf (1 stop flight)
Gulf Air Discount Offers and Deals
You can now enjoy a luxurious flight with gourmet meals and incredible in-flight experience at reasonable fares only with Sastaticket.pk. Book your Gulf Air flight with the online travel portal and avail huge discount deals!
Sastaticket.pk offers deals on occasions as well so you can travel comfortably without breaking your bank account.
FAQs About Gulf Air
Do infants get a baggage allowance?
Infants under 2 years are allowed one piece of 15 KGs for checked baggage. The airline also allows an infant car seat and a stroller/pushchair.
What happens if I miss my flight?
In case you miss your flight, please contact customer representative of Sastaticket.pk at (021) 111 172 178 for assistance.
Should I bring a copy of the e-ticket receipt to the airport?
Yes, you must bring a copy of your e-ticket receipt for airport entrance and other procedures.
What can I carry in the hand baggage?
Following are the personal items that you can carry without additional charges:
- A laptop/ personal computer
- A handbag, pocketbook, or purse which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not being used as a container for other items which could be regarded as baggage.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A small camera or a pair of binoculars
- A reasonable amount of reading matter
- Infant’s food for consumption during the flight
- A fully collapsible wheelchair (please note that this will be loaded in the hold at the departure gate)
- A pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device provided that the customer is dependent on them.
What are the flight restrictions for pregnant women?
You can fly with the airline normally up to the end of your 28th week of pregnancy. After that, you are required to give a medical report or letter (officially signed or stamped by a doctor) in English or Arabic. You can’t fly with Gulf Air after the end of the 36th week of pregnancy.
Does the aircraft have a PC powerpoint?
Passengers travelling in the Falcon Gold can use the in-seat power system at 110V/60Hz voltage.
Do I need to reconfirm my flight before departure day?
No, there is no need for it.
Can an e-ticket only be issued when payment is made online?
No, it’s applicable to all payment methods including JazzCash, Easypaisa, bank transfer, and pay at Sastaticket.pk branch.
How close to the departure time can I make changes to my booking/ticket?
Anytime, before departure.
How to book my Gulf Air flight on Sastaticket.pk?
Go to Sastaticket.pk for flight booking. Choose departure, arrival, date, and time for your flight reservation. Once you are done, you will be asked to provide details of travelers with basic details.
Make your payment via bank transfer, credit card, JazzCash, or EasyPaisa. You will get flight details on given email, print off the ticket and bring it with you to the airport. You can also use the PNR number to check your flight booking details.
I live abroad but need to book a domestic/ international flight for my relative/family on my credit card. Is it possible?
When you book a flight with Sastaticket.pk, you can use numerous payment methods including Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, Online Bank transfer, and payment through cash.
What is the refund policy of Gulf Air?
The amount of refund and time duration both are subject to your purchased ticket.