Fly to Dubai & Enjoy a Free Hotel Stay
Book your Emirates ticket on Sastaticket.pk and avail free hotel stay in Dubai! Not only that you also get to carry 10kg extra baggage. Just book your e-ticket from Pakistan to Dubai with Sastaticket and enjoy your stay in Dubai that too free.
|Booking Validity||Traveling Validity||Applicable on|
|Till 30th May 2022||Till 30th September 2022||First, Business & Economy Class|
How to avail this offer?
- Book your Emirates return ticket to Dubai from Pakistan at Sastaticket.pk
- You need to book your tickets before the booking period ends.
- You need to pay in full at Sastaticket.pk
- Any mode of payment can be used for the payment
- As soon as payment is made, you must send an email to [email protected] containing your
- PNR reference number
- Arrival date in Dubai
- Passengers name s (only passengers in the mentioned PNR will be booked)
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
By sending the email to Sastaticket.pk customer staff, you acknowledge that Emirates will share your necessary personal information (name, date of birth, where applicable) with the hotel partner, solely for the purpose of making the hotel reservation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable on return tickets with final destination Dubai
- The Booking Period ends on 30th May 2022.
- Travel Period means 20th May 2022 to 30th September 2022 inclusive [travel completion date]
- Blackout dates for hotel stay: 11th July 2022 to 17th July 2022, both dates inclusive
- The offer includes one (1) complimentary night stay at Hilton Garden Inn Al Muraqabat for Economy Class, or two (2) complimentary nights’ stay at JW Marriott Marquis for First and Business Class passengers on room-only basis; and is subject to availability.
- Passengers traveling on Mixed Class (Economy and Business or First class) fares will be entitled to an Economy Class stay.
- The complimentary stay will always be booked on the arrival date of the flight booking
- Bookings for this special hotel offer must be made at least 96 hours prior to arrival
- You will receive the email with the hotel confirmation within 96 hours
- If the hotel is not available, Emirates will book a room at a hotel with a comparable star rating.
- Eligible flights: Flight tickets must be purchased and ticketed in Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Mauritius, Pakistan and Seychelles for return journeys to Dubai
- Not Eligible flights: One way flight tickets; tickets with final Emirates flights destination outside of Dubai; transiting Dubai passengers; and tickets with a stopover in Dubai.
- Emirates flight tickets are at all times subject to availability and Emirates Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions
- The Offer is not applicable on industry discounted tickets or group discounted tickets
- The Offer is not applicable on tickets redeemed in full using Emirates Skywards Miles or other redemption offers
- The Offer is valid for tickets issued on Emirates (ticket number starting with 176), operated by Emirates aircraft and Emirates crew, and on Emirates flights only (flight number starting with EK)
- Offer available for new bookings made between 17th May 2022 and 30th May 2022 inclusive and cannot be claimed retroactively on existing bookings
- Emirates and Sastaticket.pk accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an individual as a result of entering or availing the Offer whatsoever for any reason including without limitation to an event cancellation.
- This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
- Emirates reserve the right to modify or vary the Offer and/or these Terms at any time without notice.
- The offer does not include meet and assist at the airport, airport transportation, PCR test or visa charges.
- Passengers are responsible for organizing the necessary travel or visa documents. Passengers applying for a UAE entry visa are responsible for obtaining a valid visa before entering the UAE and for organizing the necessary PCR testing or quarantine required to fulfill individual entry criteria at the origin or the destination at their own cost.
- The Additional Baggage Allowance is applicable only on the return tickets to Dubai. It will be automatically updated on the ticket
- Passengers traveling to and from Emirates destinations in Bangladesh, India, Maldives, and Pakistan can take advantage of an additional 10 kilograms baggage allowance
- Passengers traveling to and from Emirates destinations in Mauritius and Seychelles can take advantage of an additional one piece baggage allowance.
- The Offer includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Offer. The guest will be responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with availing of the Offer and the hotel stay including but not limited to travel insurance, food, and transfers (other than as provided for under these terms) and any other ancillary costs associated with the Offer and the hotel stay.
Terms and Conditions Hotel Booking
- Hotel stay is subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel.
- Offer applicable on twin-sharing basis (max 2 adults 1 child up to 11.99 years old), Children accommodated on existing bedding .
- A 24 hour check-in and check-out policy applies. Check-in time begins from the Dubai scheduled flight arrival time of the original booking. For example, arrivals at 4 am will have access to the hotel room and facilities for 48 hours (based on eligibility) from the flight arrival time.
- One (1) complimentary room will be extended per booking. Should the number of passengers in the booking exceed the capacity of the provided room, an additional room will be booked automatically
- Offer is valid for children only when accompanied by at least one adult who is 18 years old or above. Proof of age may be required at check-in
- For Business and First class, the complimentary stay will always be for two (2) consecutive nights.
- In case of eligible passengers sharing a room, the Offer will not be combinable and only 1 night for Economy or 2 nights for Business and First Class passengers will be extended in total for both passengers.
- Guests may be required to provide a credit card at check-in to the hotel.
- If the flight booking is canceled, the confirmed hotel booking will be automatically canceled without any notification
- In case of flight rebooking, change requests for rooms will be subject to availability, and no change is permitted within 72 hours prior to travel.
- Any rebooking within the sale period will need to be sent to [email protected] as a separate request
- Any date change requests to the hotel booking due to change in flight dates will be amended only subject to availability and is not guaranteed
- Hotel stay are only available between the campaign travel dates
- In case of no-show, the confirmed hotel booking will not be re-bookable.
- The Offer includes taxes and Tourism Dirham Fee. Emirates is not responsible for any additional room charges, incidentals, mini-bar etc. All additional charges will be the responsibility of the passenger