1. What is IBAN?
In Pakistan, the IBAN consists of 24 alphanumeric characters: first the two-letter denotes the country code (PK), and then two check digits, and finally a country-specific Basic Bank Account Number (BBAN), which in segregated in Pakistan as a bank’s identifier (4 digits) and the account number (16 digits). IBAN Number should look like this: PK36SCBL0000001123456702
2. How do you find your IBAN Number?
- Through Cheque Book
You can find your IBAN Number in your Bank Account’s cheque book as shown in the picture below:
2. Through your Mobile Banking App
- Open your Mobile Banking App
- Open your Profile/Account Details
- Click on Share button on Account Details
- Copy the text prompted after clicking share button
- The copied text will contain your IBAN number as shown in the format above