- If a passenger arrives after the departure time and misses the bus, no refund will be given.
- Passengers are advised to take care of their belongings at all times. Company will not be responsible in case of loss of luggage.
- To maintain the safety standards, it is requested that the passengers cooperate with the security personnel in order to avoid any inconvenience or safety issue.
- Pets are not allowed to board the bus.
- Any harmful substances/chemicals, liquors, liquids and perishable items are strictly prohibited to carry for the purpose of travel.
- Any passenger who is intoxicated will not be allowed to board the bus under any circumstances
- No cash refunds will be entertained from counters or branch offices.
- Adjusted amount will not be adjusted for any new bus order at any point in time.
- For cancellations or refunds, please contact us on 111 172 782 or over email, chat or Whatsapp us at +923047772782
- Bus tickets are non-refundable.
- If a passenger needs to change their tickets due to any circumstances, they can do it once only and it will be free of cost.
- Changes can be made if requested 12 hours prior to the departure.
- Tickets will become non-refundable if changes are requested after a 12 hours window.
- Passengers must present themselves at the counter 15-minutes before departure time to avoid confirmed ticket cancellation.
- Late comers would be accommodated subject to seat availability in the same bus.
- If a passenger reports at the counter after the bus departs and does not avail next departure, the ticket will become non-refundable.
- In case the bus does not operate as per schedule, either the customer will be given a 100% refund as per Daewoo terms and conditions or the seat can be moved to the next available bus for that specific route. Please contact Sastaticket.pk for further details
- If the passenger misses a bus, no refund will be provided under any circumstances or if Daewoo refuses to allow the passenger to board for any reason.
- If a passenger faces boarding related issues, they can directly contact the Daewoo terminal incharge.
- Bus ticket cancellation will be valid if the customer cancels the ticket at least 3 hours before departure time.
- Any ticket cancelled within 01 hour of the bus departure will be considered as non- refundable and non-changeable.
- In case of ticket cancellation, the customer will be charged a 30% penalty.
- This 30% will be charged on the original ticket price and not the discounted one. This means if the ticket was bought from Sastaticket on discount and you have cancelled the ticket for any reason, the company will deduct 30% of the original ticket price.
- The remaining amount of the ticket price will be automatically transferred into your bank account.
Please visit the following for complete details: Daewoo’s Terms of Service