Kainat Travels Lahore Bus Tickets
Nestled along the banks of the Ravi River, Lahore is a vibrant and bustling city that seamlessly blends the old and the new. With a rich history, stunning architecture, and a vibrant food scene, Lahore is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the culture and energy of Pakistan. Travelling to and from the city is easy, with smooth commutes and services. Apart from the facility of bus ticket booking online makes it easier to explore the locations nearby.
Kainat Bus Service is one of the most popular bus services in Pakistan, providing passengers with comfortable and affordable travel options. With our online bus ticket booking service, passengers can quickly reserve their seats in advance and avoid the hassle of long queues at the ticket counters. With just a few clicks, customers can access their desired route, select their preferred seat, and pay for their ticket – all from their homes. Kainat Travels’ user-friendly online booking system has made travelling by bus more convenient and accessible for customers throughout Pakistan.
The city is well-connected by an extensive network of bus routes, making it easy for tourists to explore the various landmarks and neighbourhoods.
Top Kainat Lahore routes
The top 5 Kainat Lahore bus routes are as follows:
- Lahore to Islamabad: The distance is approximately 370 km, and it takes around 5-6 hours.
- Lahore to Multan: The distance is approximately 340 km, and it takes around 5-6 hours.
- Lahore to Peshawar: Distance is approximately 460 km, and it takes around 7-8 hours.
- Lahore to Karachi: Distance is approximately 1,220 km, and it takes around 18-20 hours.
- Lahore to Faisalabad: The distance is approximately 160 km, which takes around 3-4 hours.
Here’s a table showing the departure and arrival times for these routes:
|Route||Earliest Departure Time||Earliest Arrival Time|
|Lahore to Islamabad||12:30 AM||4:45 AM|
|Lahore to Multan||12:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Lahore to Peshawar||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Lahore to Karachi||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Lahore to Faisalabad||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
Kainat Lahore Ticket Price
These bus operators offer various services, including luxury, executive, and standard coaches. The buses have comfortable seating, air-conditioning, and entertainment facilities such as TV and Wi-Fi. Below is a table that shows the top 5 bus routes departing from Lahore with their average ticket prices.
The prices of Kainat bus tickets vary depending on the route. You can go ahead with the Kainat seat booking easily with the help of an online platform. Here are the prices for the top 5 routes mentioned below:
|Routes from Lahore||Average Ticket Price|
|Lahore to Islamabad||1800|
|Lahore to Multan||1200|
|Lahore to Peshawar||2000|
|Lahore to Karachi||3500|
|Lahore to Faisalabad||600|
Popular bus operators in Lahore
Passengers can book their Kainat bus tickets from Sastaticket.pk, a popular online booking platform for bus and air travel. With just a few clicks, passengers can select their preferred route, date, and time and pay securely online. They also offer discounts and deals on bus tickets, making the service more affordable.
Lahore is one of the busiest cities in Pakistan, with thousands of people travelling to and from the city every day. Several bus services in Lahore offer reliable and affordable bus services to passengers. Some popular bus operators in Lahore are mentioned in the table below:
|Bus Operator||Bus Type||Average / Lowest Ticket Price ( PKR)|
|Daewoo Express||Daewoo Yutong buses, AC, Non-AC||720|
|Faisal Movers||Luxury and economy buses||950|
|Bilal Travels||Luxury and economy buses||800|
|Niazi Express||Luxury and economy buses||800|
|Skyways||Luxury and economy buses||800|
|Kainat Bus Service||Luxury and economy buses||1,360|
By choosing any of these bus operators, you can be assured of a comfortable and safe journey from Lahore to your desired destination. With different bus types to choose from, including luxury, business and executive. You can select seat booking or any other online bus ticket booking service that best suits your budget and preferences. So, book your bus ticket through sastaticket.pk today for a hassle-free and enjoyable journey.
Top bus terminals in Lahore
Travellers looking to explore Lahore and its surrounding areas, from its iconic landmarks and bustling bazaars to its rich cultural heritage and diverse cuisine, can easily find bus services from reputable operators like Kainat Travels.
Lahore has several bus terminals that are well-connected through public transport. Some of the main terminals in Lahore are
- General Bus Stand: This is the oldest and busiest bus terminal in Lahore, situated in the heart of the city. It connects Lahore to several other cities in Pakistan.
- Kalma Chowk Bus Terminal: Located on Ferozepur Road, this bus terminal is easily accessible and well-connected to different parts of the city.
- Badami Bagh Bus Terminal: Located near the Lahore Railway Station and connects Lahore to several cities in the northern region of Pakistan.
Thokar Niaz Baig Bus Terminal: This is one of the largest bus terminals in Lahore, situated on the city’s outskirts. It connects Lahore to several cities.
Popular places to visit in Lahore
Lahore is known for its rich cultural heritage and historical landmarks. Some popular tourist and historical sites in Lahore are:
- Lahore Fort & Museum: This is one of the most iconic landmarks of Lahore, known for its beautiful architecture and rich history. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site built during the Mughal era known for its stunning architecture and intricate designs. The museum has a vast collection of artefacts and artwork, including Gandhara sculptures, Islamic calligraphy, and Mughal paintings.
- Wazir Khan Mosque: This beautiful mosque is in the old city of Lahore and is known for its intricate tilework and frescoes. The mosque was built during the reign of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and is considered one of the most stunning examples of Mughal-era architecture.
- Badshahi Mosque: Located near Lahore Fort, this mosque is one of the largest mosques in the world. It is one of the largest mosques in the world and a prime example of Mughal architecture. The mosque has four minarets and can accommodate up to 100,000 worshippers.
- Shalimar Gardens: This beautiful garden was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and is known for its breathtaking fountains, pavilions, and flower beds.
Anarkali Bazaar: It is one of the oldest and busiest markets, known for its vibrant atmosphere and diverse shopping options.