Kainat Travel Peshawar Bus Tickets
Kainat Travels is a renowned travel agency providing excellence with luxurious seats for their passengers’ comfort. With the availability of the best and most reliable drivers with more than 10 years of experience, Kainat Travels is one of the best travel agencies for your long, daunting journey with flexible costs. It is where customers are prioritised first when looking for bus ticket bookings. Peshawar is a city in northern Pakistan near the Afghanistan border. It is the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and has a rich history and cultural heritage. Using Sastaticket.pk can make online bus ticket booking easier.
Top Kainat Travel Peshawar Routes
If you want to travel from Peshawar, Kainat Travel offers several routes. However, here are the top five popular routes, along with the distance and time it takes to cover the distance:
- Peshawar to Lahore – The distance between the two cities is around 512 km, and the time taken is around 7-8 hours.
- Peshawar to Islamabad – The distance between the two cities is 173 km and takes 3-4 hours.
- Peshawar to Karachi – The distance is around 1,200 km, and it is a long journey of 18-20 hours.
- Peshawar to Faisalabad – The distance between the two cities is 331 km and takes 4-5 hours.
- Peshawar to Multan – The distance between the two cities is 685 km, and the time taken to travel is 8-9 hours.
Online bus ticket bookings can easily be made via Sastaticket.pk, an online portal that has made bus ticket booking very easy. The departure and arrival times are also conveniently listed on their website. However, here are a few routes that are popular, and we have jotted down the earliest departure and arrival timings. The timings are subject to change, so you should always get the latest update about timings from online platforms like Sastaticket.pk.
|The Route||Earliest departure||Earliest arrival|
|Peshawar to Lahore||12:30 AM||6:15 AM|
|Peshawar to Islamabad||8:00 AM||9:55 AM|
|Peshawar to Karachi||9:00 AM||6: 15 AM|
|Peshawar to Faisalabad||9:00 AM||2.30 PM|
|Peshawar to Multan||9:00 AM||5:15 PM|
Kainat Travel Bus Ticket Prices
Kainat Travel’s bus ticket prices vary based on the routes you choose. Here comes the list of routes like Peshawar to Karachi and other top five routes and its average bus ticket prices:
|Route||Average Ticket Price in PKR|
|Peshawar to Lahore||2500|
|Peshawar to Islamabad||750|
|Peshawar to Karachi||6000|
|Peshawar to Faisalabad||2000|
|Peshawar to Multan||2700|
For online bus ticket services, you can always look at Sastaticket.pk. The steps are simple.
- Log in to the website.
- Enter the details. Like for Peshawar to Rawalpindi bus service, select Peshawar as the origin and Rawalpindi as the destination.
- Select the date of travel.
- Enter the details needed.
- Select the Kaintal travel seat booking facility.
- Make the payment.
- Download the ticket which is mailed to you.
With such simple steps, you can quickly go for online ticket booking Pakistan and have a hassle-free travel experience.
Popular Bus operators in Peshawar.
Apart from Kainat Travel, bus services in Pakistan are also being provided by other bus operators on the route of Peshawar. To book bus tickets online for any of these buses, you can always search on Sastaticket.pk. Here is a brief look at these bus operators with their addresses, types of buses and average and lowest bus ticket prices:
|Bus operator||Bus type||Average Ticket price in PKR|
|Bilal Travels||Luxury and executive coaches||1,500|
|Kainat Travel||Air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned coaches||1,300|
|Daewoo Express||Luxury and standard coaches||2,000|
|Faisal Movers||Luxury and business class coaches||1,500|
|Niazi Express||Air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned coaches||1,200|
Top Bus Terminals in Peshawar:
Peshawar is well connected through public transport via some major bus terminals. The major terminals in the Peshawar area are:
- General Bus Stand: It is the main intercity bus terminal.
- Pirano Jao Bus Terminal: It is the main terminal for local buses and taxis.
The terminals are well connected for the public to make them accessible.
Places to Visit in Peshawar:
Peshawar is known for its rich cultural heritage and historical significance. Here are some of the top places to visit in Peshawar:
- Qissa Khwani Bazaar – If you are someone who likes shopping, then you can surely explore this market which is vibrant and has a cultural history with it.
- Peshawar Museum – This museum is home to some Gandhara art and artefact collections.
- Bala Hisar Fort – This fort has a stunning look of the city from the fort.
- Mahabat Khan Mosque – It is very beautifully designed and as ancient as the 17th century; this mosque is worth a visit.
- Khyber Pass – It is a mountain pass that connects Peshawar to Afghanistan; this is again another great place to visit.
Kainat Travel is a great choice if you plan to travel anywhere in Pakistan. With its class of services and affordability, Kainat Travels has become an obvious choice for travellers throughout Pakistan. Make sure you book an online ticket via Sastaticket.pk and enjoy the hassle-free ride.