Karachi To Faisalabad Bus
With a population of over 20 million, Karachi is the largest metropolis in Pakistan and the twelfth largest in the world. Karachi was the older capital of Pakistan, and Karachi was also the centre of media and telecommunications. Explaining such a historic city in Karachi in words is not enough.
After Karachi and Lahore, Faisalabad has the third-highest population in Pakistan, and it stands to be the second-largest one in Punjab. Faisalabad is the second-biggest city in the larger Punjab province, the main industrial Center, and one of Pakistan’s wealthiest cities.
Faisalabad was formerly known as Lyallpur, named after the city’s founder, but was renamed in 1977 in honour of the late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia. Karachi was proudly called the “City of Lights” in the 1960s and 1970s for its amazing nightlife. It is a long journey to the end from Karachi to Faisalabad.
Any other method of travelling more than 1000km looks risky. Hence, we choose bus transportation. Bus transportation feels safe, and it is economical to cover a long distance in one stretch. Recently the facilities for bus transportation have been enormously increased, making the travellers more comfortable during this long travel. So, let us know more about the Karachi To Faisalabad bus travel.
Karachi to Faisalabad bus types
The following significant routes make up the 1115 km total distance travelled. The 324-km M-9 highway, popularly known as the Karachi-Hyderabad highway, connects Karachi and Hyderabad in Pakistan’s Sindh province. Multan and Sukkur are connected by the M-5 highway, which spans Pakistan’s 627 km north-south distance and is now Pakistan’s longest highway. The primary travel distance between Karachi and Faisalabad is between these two stretches. When travelling from Karachi to Faisalabad, several bus types cater to different budgets and needs. Some popular bus types on this route include executive and luxurious buses. These buses have premium amenities like Wi-Fi, entertainment systems, washrooms, and comfortable recliner seats, making the journey more relaxing and enjoyable. Passengers can choose the bus type based on their preferences and budget and book their tickets easily through Sastaticket.pk. With various bus types and operators to choose from, passengers can be assured of a safe and comfortable journey.
Bus boarding point in Karachi
The major bus terminal in Karachi and the other Daewoo bus terminal are located in sector 3B of the M9 Motorway between Karachi and Hyderabad. Check which of these terminals our boarding point is before purchasing tickets. Bus terminals have seats for waiting and places to check tickets, ask questions, and use other amenities. Always arrive at the boarding location 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Dropping point in Faisalabad
The main bus terminal in Faisalabad is the General Bus Stop, and it is next to Government Islamia Graduate College on Sarghoda Road near Mian Muhammad Trust Hospital. A passenger information centre, a digital bus schedule display, and other traveller amenities exist. Pick the right drop location when travelling from Karachi to Faisalabad to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Karachi to Faisalabad Bus Schedule and bus Ticket price
If you need to purchase tickets quickly, you can do it as an unregistered user. To view all the service times and costs, go to the URL https://www.sastaticket.pk/ and navigate the bus timetables from Karachi to Faisalabad.
There are four different departure times: midnight at 12:00 a.m., early morning at 6:00 a.m., midday at 12:00 p.m., and night at 8:00 p.m. Instead, it is simple to state that buses leave continuously throughout the day. The bus ticket prices range from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 8200. The operator will influence the price.
Bookings made at the last minute could be more expensive than an itinerary-driven trip. You can visit the aforementioned webpage to see any modifications.
Below are easy steps to buy bus tickets online through www.sastaticket.pk.
- Go to the link above from your smartphone or desktop computer or click the link: www.sastaticket.pk.
- Choose your boarding and dropping locations; in this instance, Karachi & Faisalabad are the choices.
- Decide on the departure date.
- Buses are mentioned below, and you may now determine the most practical time for your trip.
- Based on your budget, click the check seat status button and select an available seat.
- The desired information, like your name, phone number, email address, and others, can now be added.
- If your vacation is properly thought out, you can register as a member and take advantage of all the perks that come with it. You can take advantage of several deals and discounts as a registered member.
- Finally, you can pay using your bank account and get an electronic ticket.
- To help you be ready, sastaticket.pk updates your itinerary every step of the way.
- Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation, rescheduling, refunding, and baggage policies of the bus operator you choose. If you are dissatisfied with the clarity of the information available online, we offer customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you’re planning to travel by bus, it’s essential to be aware of the terms and conditions of the operator to avoid any inconvenience. However, with Sastaticket.pk, booking your bus tickets has become more convenient. Use this user-friendly platform to book bus tickets from your home. The dedicated customer support team is also available 24/7 to help you with any queries. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your journey with Sastaticket.pk.
Have a long, safe, and lovely journey from Karachi to Faisalabad.