Terms and Conditions: Sastaticket Flight Date Change Service
Sastaticket’s Flight Date Change Service (the “Service”) enables you to make qualified changes to a purchased Sastaticket booking at any time, for any reason, up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to your first scheduled departure, without any change fee. The Service is subject to the following requirements and restrictions:
- The Service must be purchased at the time of booking, and may not be added after the booking. The Service must be purchased for all passengers on the booking. Sastaticket may not offer the Service on every Sastaticket booking. Sastaticket reserves the right to deny the purchase of the Service to any customer for any reason.
- If you have purchased a Service for any Sastaticket booking, you may make qualified changes to your booking ONCE directly in the Sastaticket app / website / or via a customer support agent over call, email or chat.
- Except as provided below in Section 12, you must change your trip in the Sastaticket app / website / or via a customer support agent over call, email or chat at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to your first scheduled departure or prior to the cancellation of such flight by the airline (“Change Deadline”). No reason will be required to make a qualified change. After the Change Deadline has passed, the purchased Service will expire and any changes or cancellations to your booking thereafter will be subject to the fare rules imposed by the airline or carrier for your dates.
- If you submit a change, the new itinerary must depart within one (1) year from the originally purchased flight departure time.
- Qualified changes are changes to the airline, date, time, the origin or destination airport, the one-way or round-trip nature of booking and/or passenger names.
- You may not use the Service to cancel a booking and receive a full or partial refund from Sastaticket.
- If you use the Service to make a qualified change, Sastaticket will waive or reimburse you up to 100% of the cost of your original ticket via the original payment method selected; excluding any add on fees such as baggage, seats, and other ancillaries purchased at the time of booking.
- Most qualified changes can be made directly in the Sastaticket app without further payment. However, you may be required to pay the costs of any change at the time of the change, subject to reimbursement by Sastaticket. Payments by Sastaticket of reimbursed amounts will be processed within twenty-five (25) business days via refund to the original payment method.
- The Service is only valid for the booking for which the Service was purchased. The Service is not transferable and cannot be carried over to any future bookings.
- The Service is purchased per flight booking and provides the Service for all passengers included on the travel itinerary at the time of booking. If there is more than one passenger on the travel itinerary, the passenger who made the booking shall determine how to exercise the Service, which shall apply to any other passenger included on the travel itinerary.
- The Service does not apply following the earlier of:
- cancellation of any flight by an airline carrier for any reason, including the result of a force majeure event;
- a declaration of an “emergency” or similar “extraordinary measures” taken by any governmental authority in the destination city, region, or country of your Sastaticket trip, or issuance of a Safety and Security Alert or a Travel Health Notice Warning by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for such destination; or
- a designation by the World Health Organization (WHO) that the destination city, country, or region of your Sastaticket trip is at risk from COVID-19.
- In the event of such cancellation, or declaration of emergency, alert, notice, designation, or other similar government action; your purchased Service shall expire immediately and a a change to your Dates and/or refund of your Sastaticket trip purchase will be subject to the fare rules imposed by the airline carrier for your ticket.
- The Service cost is non-refundable.
- The Service ensures that airline tickets purchased on the Sastaticket app can be changed for any reason without incurring additional fees. Sastaticket provides its customers with the Service to provide a more seamless and flexible experience for travel booked on the Sastaticket app. The Service Terms are not intended to constitute an offer to insure, do not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, and do not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by you.