Travel Terms and Conditions
Travel Terms and Conditions
Travel Terms and Conditions
These website standard terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all the pages within this website https://www.sastaticket.pk (‘Website’). These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website. By accessing, browsing and using this Website and / or completing a reservation or making an online payment, you unconditionally and irrevocably accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Website (the “Agreement”). Should you not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions laid herein, you shall not access or use any part of the Website. These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you as an individual user and Sastaticket (Pvt.) Limited (where the context so permits, the “Owner” / “Company”).
This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed and or copyrighted in favor of the Owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and reproduction thereof is prohibited.
Scope of Services
Through our Website, the Company provides an online forum through which you as the user can browse through different types of (i) accommodations (for example hotels, motels, hostels and bed & breakfasts), (ii) international and domestic airline tickets, (iii) airport cab (transfer) services, (iv) bus tickets, and (v) travel insurance. By making a reservation or booking through this Website, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the accommodation / or airline / or bus operator / or cab service provider / or insurance provider which you book (the “Provider”). From the point at which you make your reservation or booking, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the Provider, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant accommodation provider, airline ticket provider, cab service provider, bus operator provider, and insurance provider.
Although we will use our expertise with caution in performing the Services, however, we do not verify, and do not guarantee, that all information provided by Providers available on the website is accurate, complete, correct or the latest (up to date) available, and we are not responsible for any errors/omissions (including placement and typing errors), obstruction (either because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the Website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or false information of Providers or non-delivery of information by Providers.
In providing the Services we provide an online platform to connect you with Providers. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of a Provider, and you have sole responsibility for any obligations or liabilities to Providers. We do not make any representations and should not be construed as making any recommendations or suggestions of the level of service quality or rating of the Providers listed on the Website, and in no event shall we be responsible or liable for any information, content, products, services or other materials provided or made available by Providers.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company and/or the Provider shall have the right to not accept any user or booking (or in certain cases cancel the booking confirmation) at the Company’s sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. The reasons for rejecting a user or booking or cancelling a booking confirmation may include but are not limited to: breach of these terms, trade or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargo, prohibitions in regulations, fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft), suspicion of criminal activity, offences of cyber-crime, suspicious ordering, services not being available or no longer being made available by the Provider, user providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, problems with credit card electronic communications, information or transactions, inappropriate behaviour, threats, insults, refusal to provide information, practical impediments, communication difficulties or breakdowns, history of breaches of these Terms, or being placed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by the governments. The Company can at any time use its discretion to delete or remove the account of any user of the Website, either temporarily or permanently. Removed Users must not attempt to use the Website in any other name or through other users.
Every payment related to the booking or reservation of the Services shall be made directly to the Company’s bank account or the Company’s payment channels. Except where the Company is required to hold such payments based on trust for the relevant Provider pursuant to a separate agreement applicable to the relevant Provider, all such payments will be the property of the Company and amounts will be due and payable to the relevant Provider when the services to which a payment relates are provided or at any other applicable time required by the relevant Provider. The Company shall not be responsible for the validity of the reservation, if the payment is not being made directly to the Company’s bank account or the Company’s payment channels.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right, authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and you have carefully read and understood the content of this Agreement.
By using this Website you agree to the Terms and Conditions and are bound by the same. You will be responsible / liable for all payments due to us for reservations or bookings made by you or any other person using your information on your behalf.
The Website reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior written notice. Any changes made will have an immediate effect unless expressly provided for otherwise. It is your responsibility to make sure you have read the most up to date Terms and Conditions.
Rights and Obligations
By accepting the Terms and Conditions stated herein you (the user) hereby accept, acknowledge and warrant that you (i) have not been involved in any criminal and/or fraudulent activity (ies) whatsoever, whether currently and/ or in the past and you have never been charged of any criminal offence in the past; (ii) have no link or connection with any banned or terrorist organization nor have been involved with the commission or glorification of any offence deemed offensive and/or prohibited and/ or punishable under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
You agree to not use the Website or the Content for commercial purposes or either directly or indirectly for other than personal use or for unlawful purposes (prohibited by law) or do any acts that violate these Terms. Except with the written consent of the Company, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative creations from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained in connection with the Website. In addition, you agree not to:
Use the Website or the Content for commercial purposes without permission from the Company;
Access, monitor or copy any Content on the Website using technology, software, or any program either manually or automatically for any purpose without written permission from the Company;
Perform any action that imposes or may impose, an unreasonable burden on the Website or Website infrastructure;
Resell, use, copy, perform surveillance (such as using or installing spider or scrape programs), display, download or perform any Content production, software, products, services available through the Website for commercial purposes or objectives/activities of competition;
Send or store any material to or through the Website that violates any law, regulation, or rules, or which may support unlawful or criminal activities;
Send or store any material (including providing any links to other material) which is defamatory, slanderous, false, obscene, threatening, libelous or otherwise unlawful or tortious;
Send spam or other unsolicited messages or otherwise cause nuisance,annoyance or inconvenience;
Send or store any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of a particular entity or person, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or publications;
Send or store any material where prohibited by applicable law or violate the rights and obligations that exist based on the contractual relationship;
Send or store any material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code;
Manipulate or falsify information with the aim to disguise the origin of statements provided;
Use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, obstruct, or interfere with the use of the Site or other users of computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functionality of the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Gain unauthorized access or perform unauthorized modification to the Website or other related website, other accounts, computer systems, networks connected to the Website through hacking, password theft or other similar matters;
Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information byways that are not intentionally supplied by the Website (including but not limited to other destinations provided by the Website). This includes but is not limited to, obtaining or collecting information about others such as email addresses etc;
Engage in fraudulent acts or actions that aim to manipulate a search engine results page or perform search engine optimization. Search engine optimization practices considered unethical or to constitute “spamdexing” include but are not limited to cloaking, metadata, title tags, content scraping, link schemes, google bomb, search keywords, hidden text or hidden links, link schemes, comments containing spam and other matters;
Any other action which may adversely affect or result in damage to the search engine optimization, the Company or its affiliates and employees, or the Company’s reputation
Modify or make derivative works based on the Website and/or the Services, or reverse engineer or access the underlying software for any reason; or
Use the Website to build a competitive product or service.12 (s) By placing an order through the Website, you hereby represent and warrant that you are not subject to any prohibitions or restrictions by any sanctions program, or subject to any penalties under any anti-money laundering regime
Limitation of Liability
That you hereby declare to and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
The services and the content of the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company hereby expressly states that it does not make any kind of guarantee or warranty, whether express or implied, including with respect to the merchantability of a product or service, or suitability of the services the Company provides for a particular purpose and against non-infringement where applicable;
The Company does not guarantee that: (i) the functions, services and security features provided in the Website will be uninterrupted or free from error; (ii) errors or failure will be repaired; or (iii) the site or the server provides services that are free from viruses, malware or harmful components;
The Company does not warrant the accuracy, authenticity, integrity or quality of the content, sites or resources available to and from the site including, but not limited to, any guarantee that the content, Websites or resources are free from source material that is malicious, indecent, or controversial;
The Company does not guarantee or warrant that you will be granted valid travel permits applicable to you. The Company does not bear the responsibility to notify you or indemnify you in the event that you suffer losses or damages relating to your lack of visa or travel permits (including, but not limited to, refusal of entry, deportation, previous and/or current offence/criminal record).
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is at your sole responsibility and risk, you shall voluntarily assume such risk, and you will be fully responsible for any loss or damage (s) arising out of or in relation to such material, including any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading any materials that are provided.
Without prejudice to what is set out in these terms, the Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, resulting from or connected to your use of the site or use of the links on the site, including but not limited to special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or other economic losses, even if the Company may have been advised of the possibility of loss or damage that may occur;
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its employees, affiliates, staff and partners, from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damage or loss including legal fees, which arise as a result of claims of third parties in connection with: (a) your use of the Website; (b) Content that is given provided or accessed through this Website; (c) your violation of the Terms; (d) violation of any other rights or obligations; and/or (e) any act or omission by you, whether negligent, unlawful or otherwise. The only available remedy for you is the termination of use of the Website.
The Website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Company. The Company does not control those websites or links and are not responsible for the content or privacy or other activities of such websites. The Company, or other third parties, may upload automated search results or provide links to other websites. The Company provides opportunities for third parties to deliver, load, transmit or otherwise make available Content. The Company, however, does not review and/or does not have control over the Website, source, and such Content. You agree that the Company is not responsible for the content or the availability of such websites and resources, and the Company does not endorse or recommend and is not responsible for the origin of such other websites or Content. You, therefore, hereby agree to release the Company from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, loss, or damage, directly or indirectly caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or account for such Content, website or resource.
The Company reserves the sole and full discretion to change, postpone, discontinue or stop the Website and/or part of the Website, including any Services, and/ or usage of the Website, or part thereof, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you.
In the event of termination, both you and the Company remain bound by the obligations in these Terms, including but not limited to the warranties, indemnification, waiver and limitation of liabilities that you have agreed to, in relation to any Services that have been provided to you but which have not been fully provided as at the date of the termination.
The Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website.
You agree and consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data.
You agree and consent that you shall indemnify the Company for your involvement in any breach/ violation of local or international laws by you, including but not limited to identity theft, data theft, breach of privacy, breach of unauthorized access to any information system and/or data and/or unauthorized transmission of data, terrorism, cyber terrorism, hate speech, electronic fraud, forgery, involvement in the; making, obtaining or supplying a device for use in any offence, unauthorized use of information, tampering of any data or information, involvement in the transmission of any malicious code, spamming and/or spoofing, cyberstalking or any involvement in the commission and/or glorification of any offence deemed offensive/prohibited/punishable under the laws of Pakistan.
Representations and Warranties
- The information provided on the Website is ‘as is’ and the Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind whatsoever in relation to this Website, or the material contained on this Website. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the Website including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The information published on this Website might be incomplete and/or inaccurate. The Company does not represent or warrant that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on or through this Website. Furthermore, the Company does not warrant or represent that your access to the Website will be free of bugs, viruses, or any other harmful components that might cause unintended damage to the user’s computer system.
- Services provided through our Website are for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
- In no event shall the Company will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort or strict liability or otherwise.
- By purchasing airline or bus tickets or by purchasing hotel reservations or by purchasing insurance from our Website you hereby agree to provide the Company your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which might be utilized by the Company anytime to trace/locate/find the user in an event of occurrence of any fraudulent/terrorist activity by the user having a detrimental/injurious/damaging effect on the Company.
- Tickets may be issued by a Quality Aviation (Pvt.) Limited, an associated company (at the time being) of the Owner of the Website or by the Company itself.
- You assure, represent and warrant that you will use this Website to make only legitimate reservations i.e. you have a genuine and valid visa issued by the relevant embassy or consulate. You can book online for up to 9 seats per booking. The bookings are subject to applicable fare conditions and seat vacancies in that fare group and seats being available. Seat (s) and fares are not guaranteed until the payment is being made and until you receive an E-Ticket (electronic ticket) email.
- Currently there are following methods of making payment for online reservations made using the Website:-
- payment via credit card/debit card on Website
- payment via credit card/debit card at Branch/Store
- payment via Jazz Cash
- Payment via Easypaisa
- Payment via NIFT ePay
- Payment via PayPro
- Payment via HBL Direct Transfer
- Payment via Wallet
- Should you make a purchase through the Website or through any other method, an Electronic ticket will be issued to you. An electronic image of your e-ticket is stored in our reservation system. The itinerary receipt is your confirmation of travel. Please note that in case of any discrepancy appearing between your itinerary receipt and the electronic image of your e-ticket stored on our system, the electronic image of your e-ticket stored on our system shall for all purposes be treated as final and conclusive.
- You may need to print the itinerary receipt and use it for your access to the airport and check-in. To enter the airport and for check-in, you must present the itinerary receipt along with a valid photo identification Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and/or Passport with valid entry permit/visa if travelling internationally.
- You are responsible for the correctness of the details of each passenger’s particulars including but not limited to full name, date of birth, gender and age whilst booking online. In no event shall the Company be responsible for incorrectly entered information.
- You hereby indemnify the Company to the fullest extent from any and against all the liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are expressly restricted/prohibited to do the following :-
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way , that causes or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; and
- engaging in any data mining or data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website or while using this Website.
By making a booking, order or reservation through the Website, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of applicable Providers, including policies regarding cancellation and/or absence, or your specific requests which may be given to the Providers. The Company is not responsible for any violation of these terms and conditions, or which are based on the user’s specific requests, hence, it is integral that you clearly read the Providers’ terms and conditions carefully before you make a booking, order or reservation through the website.
Regarding refunds, including by means of credit card chargeback, and subject to any applicable rights you may have under the law, the Company may have the right to withhold or take part of the amount paid to reimburse the reasonable costs that have been incurred in connection with the cancellation.
For all reservations made through the Website, Refund requests can only be made and processed through calling or emailing our Customer Service team. The Refund processing time is a maximum of 60 business days.
Right To Refusal
The Company, at its sole discretion reserves the right to not accept any booking without assigning any reason thereof.
The Company will not provide any service or share confirmed booking details till such time the complete consideration is received from you.
- In addition to other remedies and recourse available to the Company under this Agreement or under applicable law, the Company may limit the your activity, warn other users of the your actions, immediately suspend or terminate the User’s registration, or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website under the following conditions:
A) you are in breach of this Agreement; or
B) the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you; or
C) the Company believes that the your actions may infringe on any third-party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the User, other users of the Company, or the Company itself.
Once you have been suspended or terminated, you shall not register or attempt to register with the Company using different credentials or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until you are reinstated by the Company after addressing the issue of your previous suspension or termination. The Company may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
Should you breach the terms of this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to recover any amounts due to be paid by you to the Company, and to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary.
You as the user of the Website explicitly warrant that you will not write or send any content to the Company or post on any forum of this Company (including but not limited to the Company website) any material which is, abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, illicit or otherwise objectionable; contrary to any applicable law; violating the Company’s or a third parties’ intellectual property rights; a spam; or in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
Should you as the user violate any of the aforesaid terms, the Company shall be at liberty to take appropriate legal action against you and/or you warrant that you will indemnify the Company for any such consequences the Company may face as a consequence of your actions.
In the case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, you must contact your bank or card issuer immediately after realizing such unauthorized use. In such a case, the Company bears no responsibility over any case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, regardless of whether such fraud or unauthorized use was carried out through the Company’s services, other than where this arose from the fraud, negligence or willful action of the Company or as otherwise required by law. Except as otherwise provided by law, the Company is not obliged to make refunds or repayments to you as a result of such fraud. As part of our goodwill, we may provide a form of compensation to you subject to review and approval by us should it be applicable in your case. You shall only be eligible to request compensation only if such reservations have been made through our secure servers and the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card is a clear result of our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server. We accept no liability for the fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card if it was done through applications or servers other than our own or if it is as a result of a fault or negligence of your own. If you suspect any unauthorized reservations or fraud committed on the Company’s website, you must contact the Company’s Customer Service.
To make a reservation you must be aged over eighteen (18) years old and have full legal capacity to make the transaction (or have authorization from your legal guardian). You must use a credit or debit card that you own, issued in your name, and make sure that there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction costs. Any fees incurred by you for authorizing a transaction that results in an over-drawing of your account are not the responsibility of the Company.
You shall ensure that the details you provide to the Company are completely accurate. The Company reserves the right to not accept certain credit cards. The Company can add or remove other payment methods at our sole discretion.
In certain cases, we may require additional information or verification to validate and confirm the booking, as described in more detail on the Website. Reservations are not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email with an e-ticket or voucher and there is the possibility that the Provider can implement fraud examination mechanisms during the booking process. If fraud occurs or is determined to occur, then the booking will be void. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for such cancellations by the Provider. Should you opt not to submit the additional information required by the Company, the reservations will not be completed and will be voided.
Force Majeure Event
The Company shall not be held liable for any non-performance or violation of these Terms, such as for transaction failure, restricted access to the Website, or any damage or harm to users caused by any act or condition beyond the reasonable control of either you or the Company (“Force Majeure Event”). Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to natural disaster (floods, earthquakes), pandemic, epidemic, riot, a declaration of war, war, military action, terrorist action, embargo, sanctions, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes / typhoons / cyclones, labor strikes, demonstrations, airline or hotel bankruptcy or insolvency, and cyber attacks.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses caused by any means to any party because of the Force Majeure Event.
This Agreement and its Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed, construed, interpreted and dealt with in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. The courts at Karachi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try any matter in relation hereto.
The Company does not control, endorse or accept responsibility for any services offered by third parties/Providers accessible through the marketplace or any linked sites. The Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about, and shall not be liable for, the Providers or any such third parties, their services, including representations relating to non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. Any transactions that you may have with such third parties are at your own risk. The services shall be subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and the Company does not accept any responsibility for the same. The Company also does not accept any responsibility for the services availed by the user.
Failure of the Company to exercise any right/remedy or at any time to require performance of any provision from you shall in no way constitute a waiver of those rights/remedies or requirement for you to perform such provision.
“Cab” as may be used in this document includes all categories of transport vehicles like sedans, hatchbacks, sport utility vehicles, multi utility vehicles, and any other vehicle meant for transporting passengers.
“Cab Operator” means all the cab operators providing their vehicles along with their drivers.
Airport Transfer means the cab service that exclusively cater to the needs of User intending to travel from and to the Airport. The service provided is intercity in nature and shall not facilitate the User to book intercity Airport drops.
Role of Sastaticket.pk and Limitations of Liability
Sastaticket does not operate cab services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab services, cab types and prices to users, it has tied up with Cab Operators. Sastaticket only acts as a facilitator between the Cab Operator and User. The transaction is always between the Cab Operator and the User.
It is the sole responsibility of the Cab Operator to ensure it has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities required to undertake the travel booked. Sastaticket gives no warranty or assurance in regard to requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits which the Cab Operator is supposed to obtain from appropriate authorities.
Sastaticket shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any claims with respect to the trip including without limitation, claims pertaining to timeliness, safety, continuity, uninterrupted travel, quality, conditions of vehicle or driving skill, the Cab not departing or reaching on time, behavior of the cab driver, interiors of the Cab, cancellation of the trip by the Cab Operator due to any reason whatsoever, the baggage of the User getting lost, stolen or damaged, the Cab Operator providing a different type of Cab to the User, the User waiting at the wrong boarding point, the User being dropped to nearest location by the driver of the Cab due to any unavoidable circumstances, or any act or omission of Cab Operator causing accident, loss of life to the User.
Sastaticket will not be liable to User or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by User through usage of Website, in so far as such information is provided by the Cab Operator.
In case of breakdown or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, Sastaticket shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such an event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
Responsibilities of the User
The User must carry a valid photo-id proof during the trip and present the same to the Cab Operator or driver of the Cab before boarding the Cab. In the event of a mismatch in the identity of the User or traveler, the Cab Operator or the driver of the Cab may, at their discretion, deny boarding to such User.
Cab Operator is obligated to commence the trip as soon as the User boards the Cab. User shall report to Sastaticket in case the driver denies to commence the trip for any reason whatsoever.
Users shall board the Cab on or within such time as informed at the time of booking or provided in the booking voucher. In case the User fails to board the cab within the given timeline, Cab Operator will have the liberty to cancel the booking without informing the User.
Users will not have any right, title or interest in the Cab provided for the given trip.
Once a Trip is booked by User, changes in departure time, boarding or dropping points are not permitted.
Any failure by User to board the Vehicle within the given timelines at the boarding point or trip commencement point, shall result in forfeiture of the total booking amount paid by the User without any refund rights.
Users shall stop and take breaks at specified places only. Users shall avoid taking additional breaks except in case of emergency.
Users shall be responsible and liable for their own safety and security of luggage. Sastaticket shall not be responsible for any loss to User or their luggage in any event.
In the event of any dissatisfaction with any of the services provided by Cab Operator or Sastaticket, the matter must be reported directly to Cab Operator or Sastaticket, in order that appropriate action may be taken to remedy the problem
The trip should be undertaken in the User’s personal capacity and shall not be used for profit making in any commercial context.
Do’s and Dont’s of the User
The User Shall
- Book the cab 24 hours prior to the journey because Sastaticket only books a cab if booking is made 24 hours in advance.
- Arrive on time at the appointed pick up point as mutually agreed with Cab Operator;
- Maintain and ensure good and humble conduct with Cab Operator during the trip and on failure to do so, Cab Operator may require such User to disembark the Cab;
- Prior to commencement of trip, check and agree with Cab Operator on dimension/weight of the luggage that can be accommodated in the boot space of the Cab;
- Check the starting time and the reading on the odometer at the start of the trip. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey.
The User Shall Not
- Ask Cab Operator to violate any traffic rules, or the city police or government rules or other applicable laws for any reason whatsoever;
- Coerce Cab Operator to overload the boot space of the Vehicle with the User’s luggage;
- Use services offered under this head for any purpose which is unlawful or illegal under the applicable laws;
- Insist on disembarking at any place expect the point of drop as provided by the User at the time of booking;
- Board the Cab if he/ she is intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar abusive substances.
If you book a hotel room with Sastaticket.pk, please note that we are acting solely as an intermediary between the supplier and you. All supplier terms and conditions apply and we are not part of the legal or contractual relationship between a customer and a supplier.
Hotels/guest houses/accommodations always maintain the right of admission. We strongly recommend you to keep legal documentation proving your relationship at time of check in. Unmarried couples may not be allowed to check in at hotels/guest houses/accommodations. Sastaticket.pk is not liable or responsible if a check-in is denied due to a customer not having legal documentation to prove the relationship.
Sastaticket.pk is not liable if a customer is disappointed in the standard or service of the hotel/accommodation. Hotel descriptions, reviews, and pictures on our website are to be used only as a reference.
What are the rules for booking hotels online?
- As a standard policy, customers must be 18 years or older to check in as a primary guest.
- It is mandatory to present an original legal national identity card to check-in.
- A proof may be required at the hotel reception to confirm the status if a couple intends to stay at the hotel. However, it may vary depending on the hotel’s terms and conditions.
- Standard check-in and check-out time is 2pm and 12pm respectively.
- If a customer checks-in and check-out after the standard time, they will be charged for an extra day
- Any cancellation made before 24 hours will be free of cost.
- Cancellation policies for hotels/accommodations are unique and dynamic.
- Cancellation policies can vary by room type or rate type within the same hotel.
- Hotels reserve the right to change cancellation policies at any time and therefore customers should consider the cancellation policy at check-in to be final.
- Hotels usually charge a 100% cancellation fee for no-shows
- A COVID immunization certificate may also be required at the time of check-in to confirm that the customer is fully vaccinated.
- If a passenger arrives after the departure time and misses the bus, no refund will be given.
- Passengers are advised to take care of their belongings at all times. Company will not be responsible in case of loss of luggage.
- To maintain the safety standards, it is requested that the passengers cooperate with the security personnel in order to avoid any inconvenience or safety issue.
- Pets are not allowed to board the bus.
- Any harmful substances/chemicals, liquors, liquids and perishable items are strictly prohibited to carry for the purpose of travel.
- Any passenger who is intoxicated will not be allowed to board the bus under any circumstances
- No cash refunds will be entertained from counters or branch offices.
- Adjusted amount will not be adjusted for any new bus order at any point in time.
- For cancellations or refunds, please contact us on 111 172 782 or over email, chat or Whatsapp us at +923047772782
- Bus tickets are non-refundable.
- If a passenger needs to change their tickets due to any circumstances, they can do it once only and it will be free of cost.
- Changes can be made if requested 12 hours prior to the departure.
- Tickets will become non-refundable if changes are requested after a 12 hours window.
- Passengers must present themselves at the counter 15-minutes before departure time to avoid confirmed ticket cancellation.
- Late comers would be accommodated subject to seat availability in the same bus.
- If a passenger reports at the counter after the bus departs and does not avail next departure, the ticket will become non-refundable.
- In case the bus does not operate as per schedule, either the customer will be given a 100% refund as per Daewoo terms and conditions or the seat can be moved to the next available bus for that specific route. Please contact Sastaticket.pk for further details
- If the passenger misses a bus, no refund will be provided under any circumstances or if Daewoo refuses to allow the passenger to board for any reason.
- If a passenger faces boarding related issues, they can directly contact the Daewoo terminal incharge.
- Bus ticket cancellation will be valid if the customer cancels the ticket at least 3 hours before departure time.
- Any ticket cancelled within 01 hour of the bus departure will be considered as non- refundable and non-changeable.
- In case of ticket cancellation, the customer will be charged a 30% penalty.
- This 30% will be charged on the original ticket price and not the discounted one. This means if the ticket was bought from Sastaticket on discount and you have cancelled the ticket for any reason, the company will deduct 30% of the original ticket price.
- The remaining amount of the ticket price will be automatically transferred into your bank account.
Sastaticket.pk works with a reputed insurance company, TPL Insurance and offers their travel insurance products through our website. We strongly recommend all travelers to purchase travel insurance to cover for flight cancellations, delays, baggage, health, and other losses. Insurance coverage is based on the product that you select.
It is a customer’s responsibility to read all details of the travel insurance policy and to understand terms and conditions. Claims can be made through contacting a Sastaticket.pk Customer Service representative.
You can find more information of the travel insurance policies sold on Sastaticket.pk here.
Travel Insurance Policy
The travel insurance policy thoroughly tells you what is included and how claims will be settled in respect to the clauses and conditions mentioned under the policy. We advise our customers to read and understand the policy in depth and keep it with themselves at home or while travelling to avoid any issue. The insurance policy will mention the name of the policyholder who filled out the application at time of buying the insurance. The policies form the contract of insurance. We mainly have the following policies which can be selected by our customers as per their need and convenience. For any query, please contact Sastaticket for further assistance.
FAQs About Terms & Condition
Travel insurance policy is a comprehensive document covering and explaining in detail the numerous aspects related to when a person is travelling. It usually includes compensation of lost items or documents, medical emergency or payments, emergency dental assistance, delay/cancellation of flight or trip, emergency evacuation/return home, return of dependents, accidental death or permanent disability, repatriation of mortal remains. Thus, it is advisable to book a policy if you make any travel plans.
It is advisable to buy an insurance policy for schengen visa countries. In particular, it is useful for people who visit numerous countries in Europe during the same trip. Firstly, you need to determine which country you want to travel to first. If you are granted a visa of that country, only then can you apply for a Schengen visa. However, you need to submit a medical insurance proof in order to obtain the visa which protects you from all medical emergencies. For further details, please visit TPL insurance website.
Travel insurance period begins the very moment your trip is expected. However, travel insurance shall end under the following circumstances:
When the time period of insurance ends.
When the trip ends i.e the person returns from the trip and lands in Pakistan.
However, the insurance can be stretched if the customer does not get services promised as per the policy.
In case of extension of the insurance policy, customers can contact us within the valid time frame of the policy.
It solely depends on the customer’s preference. You can either buy a single trip policy or a multiple trip policy. Single trip policy allows you to use the policy during the time of the trip. Though, multiple trip policy is valid for one year from the start date of that policy and can be used multiple times during that time period. The maximum duration of policy oer trip is 60 days.
In case of an emergency where urgent medical attention is needed, the person should pay the amount billed at that time to receive medical care at the earliest. But, after the procedure and documentation, the insurer must contact the relevant agency or party through which the insurance was bought in order to notify them. After that, it is the responsibility of the insurance policy providers to cover all costs and prioritize health and safety of the insurer.
On the other hand, policyholders should pay for all the costs of treatment and can claim all the costs all together there and then or when they come back depending on the clause mentioned in the policy.
Though, the process normally encompasses policy being valid only when it is being availed during a specific time period. However, there are some exemptions which allow you to use the policy afterwards. The policy can only be availed afterwards if cancelled before the departure date. Exemptions under which policy can be used afterwards are as follows:
Death of an immediate family member or business partner if travelling for business related purposes.
Acute sickness. Sickness should be so disabling as to cause the trip to get cancelled.
The existing policy can be availed in this case 15 days prior to the start of the journey or you can get your dates changed before the policy starts. In addition, some exceptions can be made by changing the date after the start of the policy. But, one must provide strong evidence as to why someone wants to change the date. Moreover, if the days of your trips are reduced, you can let the company know and save your money by altering the time duration mentioned in the agreement.
Sastaticket will refund and pay for flight delay or cancellation under the condition that the flight is delayed for 8 or more hours. The claim can only be made if a person suffers in monetary terms which can be justified by providing evidence proving that the customer has incurred loss. The compensation is subject to maximum shown in the list of benefits if the trip is cancelled due to bad weather or any technical issues or any other reason mentioned in the policy. The customer will be paid in full as per the policy document.