Silk Line is yet another distinguished passenger transportation service in Pakistan that operates in the province of Punjab. With modern amenities provided by Silk Line buses ensuring comfortable travel, it has undoubtedly become a preferred choice for travellers seeking to journey across the region.
|Bus Company name||Silk Line|
|Owner||Khawaja Nadeem Kashif|
Silk Line Ticket price
Silk Line bus service with its affordable ticket fare is an ideal choice for passengers to travel across various cities in Pakistan. As Silk Line offers different types of buses like Standard class, Standard Plus class, and Executive class, the bus ticket prices may vary for each of these.
The average bus ticket price offered by Silk Line across various routes is given below:
|Routes||Average fare of Silk Line buses|
|Lahore to Multan||Rs. 1200|
|Lahore to Rajanpur||Rs. 1900|
|Rawalpindi to Multan||Rs. 2100|
|Multan to Peshawar||Rs. 2250|
|Lahore to Karachi||Rs. 5500|
Silk Line Bus Schedule
A lot of Silk Line buses are available throughout the day and hence it will never be difficult for you to choose one as per your convenience.
|Routes||Average driving distance||Average time|
|Lahore to Multan||333 km||4 hours|
|Rawalpindi to Multan||526 km||6 hours|
|Multan to Peshawar||680 km||7 hours and 30 minutes|
|Lahore to Rajanpur||567 km||6 hours and 15 minutes|
HQ address and contact number of Silk Line
It is headquartered in Lahore and the official address is as follows:
Yateem Khana Road
Opposite Government City District Bus Terminal,
Contact numbers: +92 311 1254333, 042-111 254 333, and 03-111-254-333
Silk Line Bus Timings
Silk Line extends its luxurious service at an affiordable fare across various routes throughout the day as given below:
|Routes||First bus||Last bus||Price|
|Lahore to Multan||12.30 am||11.30 pm||Rs. 1200|
|Lahore to Kot Addu||9.45 am||9.20 pm||Rs. 1700|
|Lahore to DG Khan||9.00 am||8.30 pm||Rs. 1700|
|Sialkot to Multan||5.00 pm||7.30 pm||Rs. 1800|
|Lahore to Taunsa Sharif||9.45 am||9.20 pm||Rs. 1800|
|Lahore to Rajanpur||11.00 am||8.30 pm||Rs. 1900|
|Rawalpindi to Multan||12.30 am||11.40 pm||Rs. 2100|
|Multan to Peshawar||11.55 pm||11.55 pm||Rs. 2250|
|Lahore to Sadiqabad||10.15 am||10.30 pm||Rs. 2400|
|Lahore to Karachi||3.00 pm||3.00 pm||Rs. 5500|
Amenities of Silk Line
The modern amenities provided by Silk Line varies based on the type of buses that you choose but in general, these are some of the facilities provided by Silk Line:
- Air conditioning: Most of the buses operated by Silk Line are air-conditioned providing a comfortable and cool journey.
- Comfortable seating: Comfortable and spacious seats of Silk Line buses ensure that you can relax and enjoy your entire journey.
- Clean restroom: The buses operated by Silk Line have clean restrooms.
- Non-stop Entertainment: These buses are equipped with entertainment systems guaranteeing fun during the journey.
- Snacks and Water: Silk Line bus service offers bottled water, snacks, and tea or coffee.
Wi-Fi: These buses have Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to stay connected with your loved ones, work, or music during your journey.
Silk Line Bus Types
Silk Line offers a range of bus types, from basic to the executive class, to cater to the diverse needs and preferences of its passengers.
|Basic or Standard||Yutong Buses with ample leg space|
|Executive||Latest Higer or Yutong Buses with ample leg space|
|Luxury||Yutong double glass 45-seater buses with 2+2 seating arrangement.|
Top cities in which Silk Line is operated
With a commitment to safe journeys and customer satisfaction, Silk Line is undoubtedly a trusted and reliable transportation service provider in Pakistan. Some of the top cities in which the Silk Line services are available are as follows:
- Kot Addu
- Taunsa Sharif
Top routes in which Silk Line is operated
Slik Line offers fast and reliable transportation services across various cities in Pakistan and here are some of the popular routes across which it operates throughout the day.
|Sr.No.||Routes||Average fare of Silk Line buses|
|1||Lahore to Multan||Rs. 1200|
|2||Lahore to Jatoi||Rs. 1800|
|3||Lahore to Alipur||Rs. 1800|
|4||Lahore to Rajanpur||Rs. 1900|
|5||Rawalpindi to Multan||Rs. 2100|
|6||Lahore to Sadiqabad||Rs. 2400|
Why choose the Silk Line for online bus booking?
Silk Line online bus booking service can opt through a simple process with the help of Sastaticket.pk along with exclusive offers on the bus ticket fares. Visit Sastaticket.pk and just browse for the Silk Line bus routes and schedules, compare the fares of various types of buses, and book the seats that you want within a few minutes. The following reasons will clearly help you understand that choosing the Silk Line for your next travel will definitely be a good choice.
- Comfort: Just book a Silk Line Luxury bus via Sastaticket.pk for your next travel so that you do not miss the comfort assured by them.
- Reasonable fare: The bus ticket prices are already very reasonable and added to it Sastaticket.pk ensures to offer exciting offers for its registered customers.
- Secured travel: When you book tickets in Silk Line buses via Sastaticket.pk, you can rest assured of safe and secure travel.
- 24/7 support: Sastaticket.pk keeps you informed of all the updates regarding your travel once you book your tickets. The support team is available throughout the day to assist you with your queries and concerns.
Just head to Sastaticket.pk and book a Silk Line bus of your choice for your next travel to enjoy a hassle-free journey.